- 1: What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before? a LOT of stuff. A LOT.
- 2: Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don’t think I made any!
- 3: Did anyone close to you give birth? Nope
- 4: Did anyone close to you die? Nope
- 5: What countries did you visit? The one I live in 🙂
- 6: What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013? More risk-taking adventures and regular periods!!
- 7: What dates from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory? Feb 9, Mar 3, May 18, June 6, June 21, June 29, Aug 24, Oct 27, Nov 23
- 8: What was your biggest achievement of the year? winning 1st overall and title awards multiple times at dance competitions.
- 9: What was your biggest failure? Missing out on my graduating class’s top 15%
- 10: Did you suffer illness or injury? inflamed spinal cord, pink eye, hip flexor issues, the usual.
- 11: What was the best thing you bought? I honestly have no idea!!
- 12: Whose behaviour merited celebration? my wonderful college best friends.
- 13: Whose behaviour made you appalled? Miley’s, my sister’s, my aunt’s, my ex’s, etc…
- 14: Where did most of your money go? clothes and food, although I am very fortunate to have my parents.
- 15: What did you get really, really, really excited about? MB20 concert, dance competitions, prom, locking in my friendships
- 16: What song will always remind you of 2013? Closing Time – Semisonic, Let Her Go – Passenger
- 17: Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer? a) I can’t tell b) the same, maybe fatter c) richer
- 18: What do you wish you’d done more of? letting things go, not caring what others think
- 19: What do you wish you’d done less of? wasting time, energy, and feelings on boys and one in particular
- 20: How did you spend Christmas? crying
- 21: Did you fall in love in 2013? I don’t think I will ever know.
- 22: What was your favourite TV program? Friends!
- 23: Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Of course.
- 24: What was the best book you read? A Fault in Our Stars
- 25: What was your greatest musical discovery? That I’m far from musical?
- 26: What did you want and get? boyfriend, prom date, trophies, college acceptance, etc.
- 27: What did you want and not get? forever
- 28: What was your favourite film of this year? Frozen!!!
- 29: What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Meeting my beautiful and caring college friends.
- 30: How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013? Preppy boho with a bit of who cares? vibe
- 31: What kept you sane? dance, my mom, my friends, music
- 32: Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Jennifer Aniston
- 33: What political issue stirred you the most? Marriage acts. Honestly, why can we not accept people and their sexual orientations?
- 34: Who did you miss? my best friends, dance friends, and mom
- 35: Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013. Don’t obsess over your looks. It’s not worth it. Also, if you’re not in love, you’re not in love. Be honest, sincere, and true to your heart. End something that doesn’t truly make you happy.
- 36: Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
“Well, I’ve been afraid of changing,
‘Cause I’ve built my life around you.
But time makes you bolder,
Children get older, and I’m getting older too.” – “Landslide” by Fleetwood Mac
Copy this and post your own answers!